Seminar PRACTICAL IMPACTS OF TRANSPOSITION OF DIRECTIVES IN THE FIELD OF THERMAL ENERGY
On November 30, 2023, a seminar was held in Bratislava on PRACTICAL IMPACTS OF TRANSPOSITION OF DIRECTIVES IN THE FIELD OF THERMAL ENERGY. The lecturer was JUDr. Rastislav Hanulák from the law firm Capitol Legal Group.
The topics of the seminar were as follows:
- Amendment to the Act on Thermal Power Engineering and the fundamental changes it brings
- Changes in the area of permitting the construction of a system of thermal installations
- Transition to efficient district heating
- Changes in contractual relations and termination of heat consumption
- Promotion of high-efficiency cogeneration and RES
- Mandatory heat removal
- Self-consumer of heat from renewable energy sources
- Costs associated with disconnection - changes
- Changes brought about by new European rules (Fit for 55)
Organizer: sféra, a.s.